IB-56-17; Papa John's Cardinal Stadium North End Zone Expansion Bid Pack V
Prebid Date3/9/17 10:00 am
Bid Date4/28/17 2:00 pm
Company & Contacts
University of Louisville: Purchasing
Curtis Monroe 502-852-8224
VISIT THE UNIVERSITY OF LOUISVILLE’S WEBSITE http://louisville.edu/purchasing/bids TO VIEW ADDITIONAL INFORMATION SUCH AS: NEW PROJECTS, ADDENDA INFORMATION, AWARD INFORMATION, AND MORE.
Plans and specifications will be available Friday, March 3, 2017.
The cost for this project is a $25.00 non-refundable fee AND a $200.00 refundable deposit per set with a limit of two (2) sets. The $200.00 deposit must be in the form of a check made payable to Zen Reprographics.The $25.00 fee may be paid by cash, charge, or seperate check made payable to Zen Reprographics.
To obtain plans and specificarions, please order from this website.
- The total in your cart will be $25. This is ONLY the non-refundable fee.
- Please bring your $200.00 refundable deposit when you pick up your sets, or mail it in.
- Payment must be received by the time of pick-up.
- Additional sets may be purchased.
- Please specify your desire for extra sets in the “Notes” section of your order.
- If you would like to pay for extra sets with a credit card, you may enter in your credit card information with your order.
- If you would like a digital copy, you may download a set for a $25.00 non-refundable fee. You must create an account and log in to view the download option.
- Plans can be shipped via UPS or FEDEX
- Please note if you would like your sets delivered/shipped.
- All payments must be received before we ship your plans. You can pay using th following options:
- Entering your credit card information when placing your order
- Sending a separate non-refundable check made payable to Zen Rprographics.
- Entering your UPS or FedEx number when placking your order AND a $15.00 handling fee
- Please call for a quote for pricing and all other shipping options.
No plans or specifications may be released by Zen Reprographics within five (5) days of the bid date (March 19, 2017)
Returned plans and specifications are due thirty (30) days after contract award. Contractors with confirmed award are not required to return plans and specifications.
If you are experiencing any problems, or have questions, please contact us at 502-587-1951.
Please be sure your contact information includes the following information:
- Company Name
- Contact name & email address for the person responsible for receiving addenda information